Multi-family development is on the rise in Huntsville. 2020 At Providence is a new mixed-use development in the Village of Providence, a planned community in west Huntsville. The project is located at 328 Providence Main St NW, across from the public square.
The Village of Providence is located West of Downtown Huntsville off University Drive NW. The growing mixed-use district includes single family homes, townhomes, and live/work residences surrounding its Town Center. The Town Center includes a mix of office, hotel, retail and restaurant options. 2020 At Providence is located within the Town Center across from the Springhill Suites & Hampton Inn.
2020 At Providence looks to provide a one of a kind urban living experience. The project includes 360 residences with amenities & 20,000 SF of restaurant, retail & office space. The development is also about a 5 minute drive to Mid City District, home of the nearly complete Orion Amphitheater. Here’s the quick rundown:
2020 At Providence
- What’s Now: Previous Parking Lot
- What’s Next: Mixed-use Development
- Developer: WSS Development
- Address: 328 Providence Main Street
- Architect: River Street Architecture & GMC
- Capacity: 360 units – 20,000 SF Retail/Office
- Contractor: Humphreys & Associates Contractors
- Anticipated Completion: 4th Quarter 2020
Here is a look at the latest construction progress at 2020 At Providence.
Be sure to check back for the official launch of CityNowNext.com! For more development news check out nashvillenownext.com.